Canada Insurance Market
What is automobile insurance?
Automobile insurance is mainly to the people or groups who own the different kind of transportations, the insurance is corn on vary vehicles, but also including motor vehicle, electro mobile and motorbike etc.
What is life insurance?
Life insurance is kind of personal body insurance; called life insurance. Life insurance: it is insurance the life, and it gives a condition to pay people with the survival of insurant or death. Like other insurance business, the insured passes the risk to the insurer, accepts the terms of the insurer and pays the premium. The different with other insurance is that life-insurance pass-through is the risk of insurant live or death.
What is health insurance?
Health insurance also known as “disease insurance”, it is a kind of insurance the people pay for them when the people have disease or get sick. Health insurance usually covers medical expenses, loss of income, funeral expenses and survivor’s living expenses, etc.
What is property insurance?
Property insurance is applicant based on the contract to pay insurance premium to the underwriter, the underwriter follows the insurance agreement to protect the property, and its benefits if the property get lose by natural disaster or other accident. Property insurance, include property insurance, agricultural insurance, liability insurance, guarantee insurance, credit insurance, etc., which links to property or interest.
- Travel Insurance for a Canada Vacation (2023) MarketWatch
- AM Best Upgrades Credit Ratings of American Memorial Life Insurance Company and TruStage Life of Canada; Affirms ... Yahoo Finance
- Why climate change is driving up the cost of your insurance The Globe and Mail
- Travel insurance Travel.gc.ca
- APOLLO Insurance Announces 1000th Embedded Integration to Distribute Digital Insurance Products Business Wire
- Where the feds stand with an earthquake backstop Canadian Underwriter
- Life insurance JP Morgan Private Bank
- The big one: How a major catastrophe could wipe out Canada's $232-billion insurance industry Financial Post
- Accelerant expands to Canada with Omega Insurance acquisition Reinsurance News
- U.S.-based insurance provider to acquire Sutton Special Risk Canadian Underwriter
- Marsh names US and Canada specialty head Insurance Business
- Severe weather affects Canadian insurance rates and claims North Country Public Radio
- Climate change is making insurance more expensive and more limited – and it's only going to get worse The Globe and Mail
- Payment defaults mark the path towards recession Insurance Portal
- Closing the protection gap in Canada: A social sustainability framework for the Canadian life and health insurance ... UNEP Finance Initiative
- Physicians quantify the human cost of oil and gas emissions Insurance Portal
- Best Pet Insurance Companies in Canada (2023) MarketWatch
- Ask the Expert: What you need to know about travel insurance before you go on a trip Yahoo Canada Finance
- The road ahead for insurance organizations KPMG Newsroom
- Canadian maritime law: Limits of liability increased – should your insurance follow? Norton Rose Fulbright
- Ecclesiastical Insurance Named a Greater Toronto Top Employer 2024 Canadian Underwriter